Princeton High School
Princeton High School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Princeton High School's student population of 978 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||978 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Princeton High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Princeton High School is Johnston County s School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 272 school districts in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Johnston County s School District's student population of 34,857 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 79% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $11,681 is higher than the state average of $8,969. The district revenue/student has grown by 41% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,660 is higher than the state average of $8,766. The district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|School District Name||Johnston County s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||34,857||870|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$394 MM||$8 MM|
|District Spending||$326 MM||$8 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,681||$8,969|
|District Spending / Student||$9,660||$8,766|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Princeton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 750 students
650 Holt's Pond Rd
Princeton, NC 27569
(919)936-0755 2.3 PK-5 750
- Goldsboro Rosewood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 384 students
541 Nc 581 South
Goldsboro, NC 27530
(919)736-5050 5.5 6-8 384
- Pine Level Micro-pine Level Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 613 students
304 West Blanche Street, Po Bo
Pine Level, NC 27568
(919)965-3323 7.3 K-5 613