- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 440 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
32% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 52% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Quashnet School?
440 students attend Quashnet School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
70% of Quashnet School students are White, 11% of students are Two or more races, 7% of students are American Indian, 7% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Quashnet School?
Quashnet School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Quashnet School offer ?
Quashnet School offers enrollment in grades 3-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Quashnet School part of?
Quashnet School is part of Mashpee School District.
Review Quashnet School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities