R. H. Conwell
- R. H. Conwell's student population of 60 students has grown by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- R. H. Conwell's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1623 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Worthington School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterfield New Hingham Regional Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 140 students
30 Smith Rd
Chesterfield, MA 01012
(413)296-0000 4.5 PK-6 140
- Chester Chester Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 116 students
325 Middlefield Road
Chester, MA 01011
(413)685-1360 8.8 PK-5 116
- Becket Becket Washington School Grades: PK-5 | 125 students
12 Maple Street
Becket, MA 01223
(413)623-8757 8.9 PK-5 125
- Hinsdale Kittredge Grades: PK-5 | 134 students
80 Maple Street
Hinsdale, MA 01235
(413)655-2525 9.8 PK-5 134
- Ashfield Sanderson Academy Grades: PK-6 | 143 students
808 Cape Street
Ashfield, MA 01330
(413)628-4404 9.8 PK-6 143
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.