- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Sanderson Academy?
130 students attend Sanderson Academy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
95% of Sanderson Academy students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sanderson Academy?
Sanderson Academy has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Sanderson Academy offer ?
Sanderson Academy offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Sanderson Academy part of?
Sanderson Academy is part of Mohawk Trail School District.
Review Sanderson Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities