Redland Elementary School
Redland Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Redland Elementary School's student population of 762 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 54 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||762 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Redland Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#2266 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homestead Redland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 480 students
16001 Sw 248th St
Homestead, FL 33031
(305)247-6112 0.2 6-8 480
- Homestead Miami Macarthur South Grades: 6-12 | 109 students
13990 Sw 264th St
Homestead, FL 33032
(305)258-7200 2.5 6-12 109
- Homestead South Dade Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 2999 students
28401 Sw 167th Ave
Homestead, FL 33030
(305)247-4244 2.5 9-12 2999
- Homestead Leisure City K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 1028 students
14950 Sw 288th St
Homestead, FL 33033
(305)247-5431 3.0 PK-8 1028
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.