Richard J. Duncan Elementary School
Richard J. Duncan Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Richard J. Duncan Elementary School's student population of 725 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||725 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Richard J. Duncan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#342 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Utica Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Utica Beacon Tree Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 752 students
55885 Schoenherr Rd
Utica, MI 48315
(586)797-7300 0.9 K-6 752
- Macomb Beck Centennial Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 586 students
54600 Hayes Rd
Macomb, MI 48042
(586)797-3900 1.3 K-6 586
- Washington Washington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 425 students
58230 Van Dyke Rd
Washington, MI 48094
(586)781-5563 2.6 K-5 425
- Utica Crissman Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 577 students
53550 Wolf Dr
Utica, MI 48316
(586)797-4300 2.8 K-12 577
- Macomb Sequoyah Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 748 students
18500 24 Mile Rd
Macomb, MI 48042
(586)723-7000 3.0 K-5 748
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.