Washington Elementary School
- Washington Elementary School's student population of 425 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||425 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Washington Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#753 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Romeo Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Utica Eisenhower High School Grades: 9-12 | 2028 students
6500 25 Mile Rd
Utica, MI 48316
(586)797-1300 1.8 9-12 2028
- Utica Beacon Tree Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 752 students
55885 Schoenherr Rd
Utica, MI 48315
(586)797-7300 2.4 K-6 752
- Utica Crissman Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 577 students
53550 Wolf Dr
Utica, MI 48316
(586)797-4300 2.4 K-12 577
- Washington Indian Hills Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 555 students
8401 29 Mile Rd
Washington, MI 48095
(586)752-0290 2.4 K-5 555
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.