Roy Gomm Elementary School
- Roy Gomm Elementary School's student population of 458 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Roy Gomm Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#28 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Washoe County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reno Hunter Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 395 students
909 Hunter Lake Drive
Reno, NV 89509
(775)333-5040 1.4 PK-6 395
- Reno Sarah Winnemucca Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 692 students
1349 Backer Way
Reno, NV 89523
(775)746-5810 1.4 PK-6 692
- Reno Grace Warner Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 376 students
3075 Heights Drive
Reno, NV 89503
(775)746-5830 1.5 PK-6 376
- Reno Caughlin Ranch Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 563 students
4881 Village Green Parkway
Reno, NV 89509
(775)689-2600 1.6 PK-6 563
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.