Royle Elementary School
- Royle Elementary School's student population of 414 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Royle Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#56 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Darien School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Darien Darien High School Grades: 9-12 | 1354 students
80 High School Ln.
Darien, CT 06820
(203)655-3981 0.9 9-12 1354
- Darien Ox Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 452 students
395 Mansfield Ave.
Darien, CT 06820
(203)655-2579 1.3 PK-5 452
- Norwalk Brookside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 456 students
382 Highland Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
(203)899-2830 1.9 PK-5 456
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.