School Of Science And Technology Advancement
- School Of Science And Technology Advancement's student population of 238 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- School Of Science And Technology Advancement's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Of Science And Technology Discovery School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Collins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1047 students
9829 Town Park Dr
Houston, TX 77036
(713)272-3250 0.6 PK-5 1047
- Houston Sneed Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 1076 students
9855 Pagewood Ln
Houston, TX 77042
(713)789-6979 0.7 PK-4 1076
- Houston Emerson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 888 students
9533 Skyline Dr
Houston, TX 77063
(713)917-3630 1.3 PK-5 888
- Houston Bush Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 863 students
9730 Stroud Dr
Houston, TX 77036
(713)272-3220 1.4 PK-4 863
- Houston Chancellor Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1004 students
4350 Boone Rd
Houston, TX 77072
(281)983-8318 1.5 PK-5 1004
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.