Second Chance School At Kennedy Park (Closed 2004)

School Overview

Grades Offered
n/a
Total Students (01-02)
8 students
Total Classroom Teachers (01-02)
1 teacher

School Rankings

This School
State Level (FL)
Student : Teacher Ratio
n/a
16:1
American Indian
(01-02)
n/a
n/a
Asian
(01-02)
n/a
3%
Hispanic
(01-02)
13%
20%
Black
(01-02)
13%
25%
White
(01-02)
74%
52%
Hawaiian
(01-02)
n/a
n/a
Two or more races
(01-02)
n/a
n/a
n/a
School District Name
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), FL Dept. of Education

Frequently Asked Questions

How many students attend Second Chance School At Kennedy Park?
8 students attend Second Chance School At Kennedy Park.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
74% of Second Chance School At Kennedy Park students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, and 13% of students are Black.
What school district is Second Chance School At Kennedy Park part of?
Second Chance School At Kennedy Park is part of Hernando School District.

Recent Articles

Teaching in Contemporary Times
Teaching in Contemporary Times
We explore why individuals choose teaching, illuminating intrinsic motivations, the influence of role models, the pursuit of lifelong learning, and the aspiration to impact society.
Looming School Bus Strike Leave Students in a Transportation Pickle
Looming School Bus Strike Leave Students in a Transportation Pickle
A possible school bus strike in New York City may leave more than 150,000 students scrambling for a ride to school.
Do You Need After School Day Care? Public Schools May Be the Solution
Do You Need After School Day Care? Public Schools May Be the Solution
Learn about how your child's public school may be the best source of after school and vacation day care.