Solon High School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 1,586 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 45%
- Graduation Rate: 96% (Top 5% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5%
- Math Proficiency: 89% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 91% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Solon High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Solon High School's ranking?
Solon High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for: Highest overall rank (Top 5%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
89% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 63% OH state average), while 91% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 64% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Solon High School?
The graduation rate of Solon High School is 96%, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 82%.
How many students attend Solon High School?
1,586 students attend Solon High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
55% of Solon High School students are White, 20% of students are Asian, 18% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Solon High School?
Solon High School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Solon High School offer ?
Solon High School offers enrollment in grades 8-12
Review Solon High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities