Stevenson Middle School
Stevenson Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Stevenson Middle School's student population of 1,357 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,357 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stevenson Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3403 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Houston South Houston Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 685 students
900 Main St
South Houston, TX 77587
(713)740-0736 0.5 PK-4 685
- South Houston South Houston Intermediate School Grades: 7-8 | 774 students
900 College Ave
South Houston, TX 77587
(713)740-0490 0.7 7-8 774
- Pasadena Matthys Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 707 students
1500 Main St
Pasadena, TX 77501
(713)740-0632 0.8 PK-4 707
- Houston Patterson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 934 students
5302 Allendale Rd
Houston, TX 77017
(713)943-5750 0.9 PK-5 934
- Houston Kipp Climb Academy Grades: K | 121 students
Houston, TX 77074
(832)328-1051 1.0 K 121
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.