Thomas B. Conley Elementary School
- Thomas B. Conley Elementary School's student population of 208 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thomas B. Conley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#182 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bethlehem Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asbury Ethel Hoppock Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 150 students
280 Asbury West Portal Rd
Asbury, NJ 08802
(908)479-6336 2.4 6-8 150
- Hampton Union Township Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 230 students
165 Perryville Road
Hampton, NJ 08827
(908)735-5511 3.8 5-8 230
- Washington Franklin Township School Grades: PK-6 | 223 students
52 Asbury Broadway Road
Washington, NJ 07882
(908)689-2958 4.3 PK-6 223
- Oxford Warren County Special Services School Grades: PK-12 | 22 students
682 Oxford Road
Oxford, NJ 07863
(908)223-7275 4.5 PK-12 22
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.