Timothy Edwards School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,079 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 67% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 71% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
67% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 48% CT state average), while 71% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 58% CT state average).
How many students attend Timothy Edwards School?
1,079 students attend Timothy Edwards School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
50% of Timothy Edwards School students are White, 29% of students are Asian, 9% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Black, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Timothy Edwards School?
Timothy Edwards School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Timothy Edwards School offer ?
Timothy Edwards School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
View the Timothy Edwards School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Timothy Edwards School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities