Warren Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 373 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Warren Elementary School?
373 students attend Warren Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Warren Elementary School students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Warren Elementary School?
Warren Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Warren Elementary School offer ?
Warren Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Warren Elementary School part of?
Warren Elementary School is part of Quaboag Regional School District.
Review Warren Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities