Stanley M Koziol Elementary School
- Stanley M Koziol Elementary School's student population of 414 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stanley M Koziol Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1106 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ware School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ware Ware Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 475 students
237 West Street
Ware, MA 01082
(413)967-6234 0.1 7-12 475
- Ware Ware Middle School Grades: 4-6 | 337 students
239 West Street
Ware, MA 01082
(413)967-6903 0.1 4-6 337
- Warren Quaboag Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 365 students
284 Old West Brookfield Road
Warren, MA 01083
(413)436-5991 4.3 9-12 365
- West Warren Warren Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 472 students
51 Schoolhouse Drive
West Warren, MA 01092
(413)436-5983 4.5 PK-6 472
- Palmer Palmer High School Grades: 8-12 | 486 students
4105 Main Street
Palmer, MA 01069
(413)283-6511 5.8 8-12 486
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.