Watertown High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 773 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Graduation Rate: 94% (Btm 50% in CT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
What is the graduation rate of Watertown High School?
The graduation rate of Watertown High School is 94%, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 90%.
How many students attend Watertown High School?
773 students attend Watertown High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
82% of Watertown High School students are White, 9% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Watertown High School?
Watertown High School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Watertown High School offer ?
Watertown High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Watertown High School part of?
Watertown High School is part of Watertown School District.
Review Watertown High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities