William H. Seward Elementary School
- William H. Seward Elementary School's student population of 307 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William H. Seward Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kenai Peninsula Borough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seward Seward Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 127 students
304 Sea Lion Ave
Seward, AK 99664
(907)224-9000 0.2 6-8 127
- Seward Seward High School Grades: 9-12 | 190 students
Seward, AK 99664
(907)224-3351 0.4 9-12 190
- Cooper Landing Cooper Landing School Grades: K-12 | 18 students
19030 Bean Creek Rd
Cooper Landing, AK 99572
(907)595-1244 28.2 K-12 18
- Cordova Chenega Bay School Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
Cordova, AK 99574
(907)573-5123 44.3 PK-12 16
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.