Williamstown Middle/High School
- Williamstown Middle/High School's student population of 286 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Williamstown Middle/High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#274 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Williamstown School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williamstown Williamstown Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 250 students
100 Brush Hill Road
Williamstown, VT 05679
(802)433-6653 0.2 PK-5 250
- Barre Barre City Elementary Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 892 students
50 Parkside Terrace
Barre, VT 05641
(802)476-6541 4.6 PK-8 892
- Barre Central Vermont Career Center Grades: 9-12
50 Crimson Tide Way
Barre, VT 05641
(802)476-6237 5.1 9-12 n/a
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.