Willis Hare Elementary School
Willis Hare Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Willis Hare Elementary School's student population of 328 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Willis Hare Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2070 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northampton County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Murfreesboro Riverview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 468 students
236 Us 158 Business
Murfreesboro, NC 27855
(252)398-4862 5.2 PK-6 468
- Conway Conway Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 333 students
400 East Main Street
Conway, NC 27820
(252)585-0312 6.1 5-8 333
- Murfreesboro Hertford County Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 443 students
1850 Hwy 11n
Murfreesboro, NC 27855
(252)398-4091 7.5 7-8 443
- Newsoms Meherrin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 309 students
28600 Grays Shop Rd.
Newsoms, VA 23874
(757)654-6461 8.6 PK-5 309
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.