Woodleaf Elementary School
- Woodleaf Elementary School's student population of 345 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||345 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodleaf Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1243 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowan-Salisbury s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cooleemee Cooleemee Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 480 students
136 Marginal St
Cooleemee, NC 27014
(336)284-2581 3.7 K-5 480
- Salisbury Hurley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 498 students
625 Hurley School Rd
Salisbury, NC 28147
(704)639-3038 5.6 K-5 498
- Cleveland Cleveland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 280 students
107 School St
Cleveland, NC 27013
(704)278-2131 5.8 K-5 280
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.