- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 393 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 51%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 65-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Zervas?
393 students attend Zervas.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
49% of Zervas students are White, 23% of students are Asian, 10% of students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Two or more races, 7% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Zervas?
Zervas has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Zervas offer ?
Zervas offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Zervas part of?
Zervas is part of Newton School District.
Review Zervas. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities