Arthur T Talmadge
- Arthur T Talmadge's student population of 270 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arthur T Talmadge's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1318 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Springfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Daniel B Brunton Grades: K-5 | 477 students
1801 Parker Street
Springfield, MA 01128
(413)787-7444 1.1 K-5 477
- Springfield Frank H Freedman Grades: K-5 | 315 students
90 Cherokee Dr
Springfield, MA 01109
(413)787-7443 1.1 K-5 315
- Springfield Glickman Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 359 students
120 Ashland Avenue
Springfield, MA 01119
(413)750-2756 1.3 K-5 359
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.