Daniel B Brunton
- Daniel B Brunton's student population of 477 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Daniel B Brunton's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1256 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Springfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Arthur T Talmadge Grades: K-5 | 270 students
1395 Allen Street
Springfield, MA 01118
(413)787-7249 1.1 K-5 270
- Springfield Mary M Walsh Grades: K-5 | 308 students
50 Empress Ct
Springfield, MA 01129
(413)787-7448 1.3 K-5 308
- East Longmeadow Meadow Brook Grades: PK-2 | 563 students
607 Parker Street
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
(413)525-5470 1.4 PK-2 563
- Springfield Glickman Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 359 students
120 Ashland Avenue
Springfield, MA 01119
(413)750-2756 1.5 K-5 359
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.