- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 437 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 71% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 80% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Latimer Lane School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Latimer Lane School's ranking?
What schools are Latimer Lane School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Latimer Lane School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Latimer Lane School?
What grades does Latimer Lane School offer ?
What school district is Latimer Lane School part of?
Review Latimer Lane School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities