Frank H Freedman
- Frank H Freedman's student population of 315 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frank H Freedman's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1238 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Springfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Glickman Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 359 students
120 Ashland Avenue
Springfield, MA 01119
(413)750-2756 0.8 K-5 359
- Springfield Arthur T Talmadge Grades: K-5 | 270 students
1395 Allen Street
Springfield, MA 01118
(413)787-7249 1.1 K-5 270
- Springfield Balliet Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 46 students
111 Seymour Avenue
Springfield, MA 01109
(413)787-7284 1.1 6-8 46
- Springfield Mary A. Dryden Veterans Memorial School Grades: PK-5 | 332 students
190 Surrey Rd
Springfield, MA 01118
(413)787-7248 1.2 PK-5 332
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.