- Center School's student population of 242 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Center School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#533 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Willington School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willington Hall Memorial School Grades: 5-8 | 184 students
111 River Rd.
Willington, CT 06279
(860)429-9391 2.6 5-8 184
- Tolland Birch Grove Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 499 students
247 Rhodes Rd
Tolland, CT 06084
(860)870-6750 3.8 PK-2 499
- Storrs Mansfield Dorothy C. Goodwin School Grades: PK-4 | 200 students
321 Hunting Lodge Rd.
Storrs Mansfield, CT 06268
(860)429-4630 3.9 PK-4 200
- Tolland Tolland High School Grades: 9-12 | 815 students
1 Eagle Hill
Tolland, CT 06084
(860)870-6818 4.4 9-12 815
- Ashford Ashford School Grades: PK-8 | 406 students
440 Westford Rd.
Ashford, CT 06278
(860)429-6419 4.9 PK-8 406
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.