- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 739 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Graduation Rate: 98% (Top 10% in CT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Tolland High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tolland High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Tolland High School?
How many students attend Tolland High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Tolland High School?
What grades does Tolland High School offer ?
What school district is Tolland High School part of?
Review Tolland High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities