- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 532 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 37% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 51% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tolland Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Tolland Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Tolland Middle School?
What grades does Tolland Middle School offer ?
What school district is Tolland Middle School part of?
Review Tolland Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities