Central Middle School
- Central Middle School's student population of 265 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#303 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Long Hill Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Millington Millington Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 358 students
91 Northfield Road
Millington, NJ 07946
(908)647-2312 1.1 2-5 358
- Gillette Gillette Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 207 students
759 Valley Road
Gillette, NJ 07933
(908)647-2313 1.4 PK-1 207
- Warren Woodland School Grades: K-5 | 250 students
114 Stirling Rd
Warren, NJ 07059
(908)753-5300 1.9 K-5 250
- Berkeley Heights Mountain Park School Grades: 2-5 | 211 students
55 Fairfax Dr
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
(908)464-1713 2.5 2-5 211
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.