Deerfield Elementary School
- Deerfield Elementary School's student population of 401 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deerfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1072 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deerfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Deerfield Frontier Regional Grades: 7-12 | 611 students
113 North Main Street
South Deerfield, MA 01373
(413)665-2118 0.3 7-12 611
- Whately Whately Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 129 students
273 Long Plain Rd.
Whately, MA 01093
(413)665-7826 2.1 PK-6 129
- Sunderland Sunderland Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 257 students
1 Swampfield Drive
Sunderland, MA 01375
(413)665-1151 2.2 PK-6 257
- Conway Conway Grammar Grades: PK-6 | 141 students
24 Fournier Road
Conway, MA 01341
(413)369-4239 3.8 PK-6 141
- Leverett Leverett Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 136 students
85 Montague Rd
Leverett, MA 01054
(413)548-9144 5.8 PK-6 136
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.