Early Childhood Center
Early Childhood Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Early Childhood Center's student population of 20 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PLAINFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plainfield Plainfield Memorial School Grades: 4-5 | 344 students
95 Canterbury Rd.
Plainfield, CT 06374
(860)564-6440 0.9 4-5 344
- Moosup Moosup Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 309 students
35 Church St.
Moosup, CT 06354
(860)564-6430 3.4 K-3 309
- Canterbury Dr. Helen Baldwin Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 206 students
45 Westminster Rd.
Canterbury, CT 06331
(860)546-9421 3.5 5-8 206
- Central Village Plainfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 669 students
105 Putnam Rd.
Central Village, CT 06332
(860)564-6417 3.9 9-12 669
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.