Fawn Hollow Elementary School
- Fawn Hollow Elementary School's student population of 515 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fawn Hollow Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#88 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Monroe School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Stepney Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 447 students
180 Old Newtown Rd.
Monroe, CT 06468
(203)452-2885 2.1 K-5 447
- Monroe Monroe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
375 Monroe Tpke.
Monroe, CT 06468
(203)452-2870 2.6 PK-5 375
- Newtown Middle Gate Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 365 students
7 Cold Spring Rd.
Newtown, CT 06470
(203)426-7662 2.7 K-4 365
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.