Monroe Elementary School
- Monroe Elementary School's student population of 375 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Monroe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||#18 out of 968 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MONROE SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monroe Stepney Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 447 students
180 Old Newtown Rd.
Monroe, CT 06468
(203)452-2885 1.9 K-5 447
- Trumbull Tashua School Grades: K-5 | 408 students
401 Stonehouse Rd.
Trumbull, CT 06611
(203)452-4433 2.5 K-5 408
- Shelton Booth Hill School Grades: K-4 | 343 students
544 Booth Hill Rd.
Shelton, CT 06484
(203)929-5625 2.6 K-4 343
- Monroe Fawn Hollow Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 515 students
375 Fan Hill Rd.
Monroe, CT 06468
(203)452-2923 2.6 K-5 515
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.