Central Middle School
- Central Middle School's student population of 577 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||577 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 951 schools in Connecticut (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#229 out of 951 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenwich School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cos Cob Cos Cob School Grades: K-5 | 434 students
300 East Putnam Ave.
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203) 869-4670 0.5 K-5 434
- Greenwich Greenwich High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,654 students
10 Hillside Rd.
Greenwich, CT 06830
(203) 625-8000 0.5 9-12 2,654
- Greenwich Julian Curtiss School Grades: K-5 | 338 students
180 East Elm St.
Greenwich, CT 06830
(203) 869-1896 0.8 K-5 338
- Riverside Riverside School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
90 Hendrie Ave.
Riverside, CT 06878
(203) 637-1440 1.3 K-5 471
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.