Hampstead Middle School
Hampstead Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Hampshire for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Hampstead Middle School's student population of 415 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hampstead Middle School is ranked within the top 20% of all 455 schools in New Hampshire (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#66 out of 455 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hampstead School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampstead Hampstead Central School Grades: PK-4 | 464 students
21 Emerson Ave.
Hampstead, NH 03841
(603)329-6326 0.3 PK-4 464
- Sandown Sandown Central School Grades: PK-K | 161 students
295 Main St.
Sandown, NH 03873
(603)887-3648 3.1 PK-K 161
- Atkinson Atkinson Academy Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
17 Academy Ave.
Atkinson, NH 03811
(603)362-5521 3.2 PK-5 348
- Derry East Derry Memorial Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 450 students
18 Dubeau Dr.
Derry, NH 03038
(603)432-1260 3.6 K-5 450
- Danville Danville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 279 students
23 School St.
Danville, NH 03819
(603)382-5554 4.0 PK-5 279
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.