Hampstead Middle School
- Hampstead Middle School's student population of 458 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hampstead Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#53 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hampstead School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hampstead Hampstead Central School Grades: PK-4 | 429 students
21 Emerson Ave.
Hampstead, NH 03841
(603)329-6326 0.3 PK-4 429
- Sandown Sandown Central School Grades: PK-K | 125 students
295 Main St.
Sandown, NH 03873
(603)887-3648 3.1 PK-K 125
- Atkinson Atkinson Academy Grades: PK-5 | 322 students
17 Academy Ave.
Atkinson, NH 03811
(603)362-5521 3.2 PK-5 322
- Derry East Derry Memorial Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 424 students
18 Dubeau Dr.
Derry, NH 03038
(603)432-1260 3.6 K-5 424
- Danville Danville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 280 students
23 School St.
Danville, NH 03819
(603)382-5554 4.0 PK-5 280
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.