- The student population of 368 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-5|
|Total Students||368 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.61 is more than the state average of 0.52. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Red Clay Consolidated School District's student population of 16,146 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,059 is higher than the state average of $11,318. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,146 is higher than the state average of $10,965. The district spending/student has grown by 8% over four years.
|School District Name||Red Clay Consolidated School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||16,146||933|
|District Total Revenue||$243 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$245 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,059||$11,318|
|District Spending / Student||$15,146||$10,965|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WilmingtonWarner Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 529 students
801 West 18th Street
Wilmington, DE 19802
WilmingtonLewis (william C.) Dual Language Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 470 students
920 North Van Buren Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
WilmingtonDupont (alexis I.) Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 533 students
3130 Kennett Pike
Wilmington, DE 19807
WilmingtonFirst State SchoolGrades: 6-12 | 22 students
501 West 14th Street
Wilmington, DE 19899
WilmingtonOdyssey Charter SchoolGrades: KG-7 | 933 students
201 Bayard Ave
Wilmington, DE 19805
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!