Honey Grove Middle School
- Honey Grove Middle School's student population of 137 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Honey Grove Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2483 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Honey Grove Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honey Grove Honey Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 272 students
1202 N Seventeenth St
Honey Grove, TX 75446
(903)378-2264 0.0 PK-5 272
- Honey Grove Honey Grove High School Grades: 9-12 | 194 students
1208 N Seventeenth St
Honey Grove, TX 75446
(903)378-2264 0.0 9-12 194
- Roxton Roxton Isd Grades: PK-12 | 180 students
303 Denton St
Roxton, TX 75477
(903)346-3213 10.3 PK-12 180
- Ladonia Fannindel High School Grades: 6-12 | 79 students
601 W Main St
Ladonia, TX 75449
(903)367-7251 11.9 6-12 79
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.