Jefferson Terrace Elementary School
- Jefferson Terrace Elementary School's student population of 482 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||482 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jefferson Terrace Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1133 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Greater Grace Charter Academy Inc. Grades: K-8 | 81 students
21490 B Highway 40
Baton Rouge, LA 70821
(225)267-7318 0.6 K-8 81
- Baton Rouge Westminster Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
8935 Westminster Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225)927-2930 1.2 PK-5 375
- Baton Rouge Cedarcrest-southmoor Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 596 students
10187 Twin Cedars
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225)293-9950 1.6 PK-5 596
- Baton Rouge Parkview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 597 students
5660 Park Forest
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225)293-5615 1.8 PK-5 597
- Baton Rouge Greenville Superintendent's Academy Grades: 5-8 | 117 students
1645 North Foster Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225)767-1477 2.3 5-8 117
love this school this is my first year and it feels like i've been there for years !!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr.Davis we will miss you !!!! :)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ujrgs
Nearby Homes for Sale
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.