Jonesville Middle School
- Jonesville Middle School's student population of 357 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jonesville Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2470 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jonesville Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jonesville Jonesville Pathways Grades: 6-12 | 67 students
202 Wright Street
Jonesville, MI 49250
(517)849-7304 0.6 6-12 67
- Hillsdale Hillsdale Preparatory School Grades: K-8 | 177 students
160 Mechanic Rd
Hillsdale, MI 49242
(517)437-4625 3.5 K-8 177
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.