June Creek Elementary School
- June Creek Elementary School's student population of 317 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- June Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1489 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eagle County No. Re 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wolcott Eagle County Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 346 students
1105 Miller Ranch Road
Wolcott, CO 81655
(970)926-0656 0.0 K-8 346
- Eagle Red Canyon High School Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
0256 Cememtary Road
Eagle, CO 81631
(970)926-8107 0.1 9-12 172
- Avon Battle Mountain High School Grades: 9-12 | 896 students
151 Miller Ranch Road
Avon, CO 81620
(970)328-2930 0.6 9-12 896
- Edwards Edwards Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 305 students
0022 Meile Lane
Edwards, CO 81632
(970)328-2970 1.8 PK-5 305
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.