Keystone Junior Senior High School
- Keystone Junior Senior High School's student population of 480 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Keystone Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1688 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Keystone SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knox Keystone Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 524 students
451 Huston Avenue
Knox, PA 16232
(814)797-1251 0.3 K-6 524
- Shippenville Clarion County Career Center Grades: 9-12
447 Career Lane
Shippenville, PA 16254
(814)226-4391 5.3 9-12 n/a
- Clarion Clarion Area Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 389 students
219 Liberty St
Clarion, PA 16214
(814)226-8112 7.4 7-12 389
- Clarion Clarion Area Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 405 students
800 Boundary St
Clarion, PA 16214
(814)226-8118 7.8 K-6 405
- Sligo Sligo Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 167 students
2013 Madison Street Extension
Sligo, PA 16255
(814)745-2152 8.7 K-3 167
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.