- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 479 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Leroy E.mayo?
479 students attend Leroy E.mayo.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Leroy E.mayo students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Leroy E.mayo?
Leroy E.mayo has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Leroy E.mayo offer ?
Leroy E.mayo offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Leroy E.mayo part of?
Leroy E.mayo is part of Wachusett School District.
Review Leroy E.mayo. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities