Manila Elementary School
- Manila Elementary School's student population of 465 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Manila Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#532 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manila School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manila Manila High School Grades: 9-12 | 329 students
419 E Olympia St
Manila, AR 72442
(870)561-4417 0.0 9-12 329
- Leachville Buffalo Is. Central Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 168 students
1 Mustang Dr
Leachville, AR 72438
(870)539-6883 6.1 7-9 168
- Lake City Buffalo Is. Central East Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 186 students
1100 Nelson St
Lake City, AR 72437
(870)539-6448 6.2 PK-6 186
- Monette Buffalo Is. Central High School Grades: 10-12 | 164 students
803 W Drew
Monette, AR 72447
(870)486-5512 10.6 10-12 164
- Monette Buffalo Is. Central West Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 265 students
805 W Drew
Monette, AR 72447
(870)486-2212 10.6 PK-4 265
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.