Maple Lane Elementary School
- Maple Lane Elementary School's student population of 441 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maple Lane Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 205 schools in Delaware (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DE)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#101 out of 205 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (12-13)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Brandywine School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claymont Brandyine Site Grades: AE
3301 Green St
Claymont, DE 19703
(302) 792-2757 0.7 AE n/a
- Wilmington Carrcroft Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 510 students
503 Crest Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302) 762-7165 1.6 K-5 510
- Wilmington Forwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 364 students
1900 Westminster Drive
Wilmington, DE 19810
(302) 475-3956 2.0 K-5 364
- Wilmington Mount Pleasant Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 721 students
500 Duncan Road
Wilmington, DE 19809
(302) 762-7120 2.0 K-5 721
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.