Mount Pleasant Elementary School
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School's student population of 755 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||755 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DE)|
|Overall School Rank||#113 out of 200 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Brandywine School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Carrcroft Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 500 students
503 Crest Road
Wilmington, DE 19803
(302)762-7165 1.1 K-5 500
- Wilmington Harlan (david W. ) Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 344 students
3601 Jefferson Street
Wilmington, DE 19802
(302)762-7156 1.9 K-5 344
- Claymont Maple Lane Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 436 students
100 Maple Lane
Claymont, DE 19703
(302)792-3906 2.0 K-6 436
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.