Mill Creek Elementary School
- Mill Creek Elementary School's student population of 381 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||381 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mill Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#39 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shawnee Mission Pub Sch School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lenexa Rising Star Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 610 students
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913)993-4500 0.9 PK-6 610
- Lenexa Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 398 students
15600 W 83rd St
Lenexa, KS 66219
(913)993-3500 1.2 PK-6 398
- Shawnee Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 568 students
Shawnee, KS 66216
(913)993-1900 1.7 PK-6 568
- Overland Park Shawanoe Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 505 students
11230 W 75th
Overland Park, KS 66214
(913)993-5100 1.7 PK-6 505
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.