Trailridge Middle School
- The student population of 777 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||777 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.56 is more than the state average of 0.54. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Shawnee Mission Pub School District's student population of 27,097 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,456 in this district is less than the state average of $13,276. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,801 is less than the state average of $12,850. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Shawnee Mission Pub School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||27,097||531|
|District Total Revenue||$314 MM||$7 MM|
|District Spending||$351 MM||$7 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,456||$13,276|
|District Spending / Student||$12,801||$12,850|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland ParkShawanoe Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 400 students
11230 W 75th
Overland Park, KS 66214
- ShawneeRhein Benninghoven Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 648 students
Shawnee, KS 66216
- ShawneeNieman Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 577 students
10917 W 67th St
Shawnee, KS 66203
- ShawneeShawnee Mission Northwest High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 1792 students
12701 W 67th Street
Shawnee, KS 66216
- Lenexa Mill Creek Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 363 students
13951 W 79th St
Lenexa, KS 66215
this school has very little to provide when it comes to meeting an individual students needs, as well as making sure that they are actually learning the material. the restrictions and rules are so copious as to make this establishment morbidly comical. extracurricular activities are also extremely limited. there are a few sprts clubs, but that's it. students rarely get put in the elective classes they actually select without having their parents talk to the counselor at least a few times. as far as i can tell, there is little or no parental involvement-, rather, this school babysits the children within it. the curriculum is depressingly bad-, students are required to take a Communications class all year that, in fact, has very little to do with the actual study of communications and public relations. the homework level is unreasonable and prevents any average student from speding time with their family. the building itself is also depressing-, there are no windows in any of the classrooms, which in fact, reduces the students ability to learn by 25 percent. the staff pays NO respect to students, and spend most of their time NOT doing their work. you may say i'm exaggerating, but every student that transfers out of trailridge is lucky enough to have a chance at real education. thanks goodness it only has two grades available.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nekot