- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 712 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 11%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 43% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Oak Ridge often compared to?
Oak Ridgeis often viewed alongside schools like Orleans Elementary School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
43% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 55% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Oak Ridge?
712 students attend Oak Ridge.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
89% of Oak Ridge students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oak Ridge?
Oak Ridge has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Oak Ridge offer ?
Oak Ridge offers enrollment in grades 3-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Oak Ridge part of?
Oak Ridge is part of Sandwich School District.
Review Oak Ridge. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities